Here it is! My very first episode of The College Checklist Podcast! I am so excited to be sharing great college admissions lessons from the amazing guests who have so generously spent their time sharing their expertise with us.
The College Checklist Podcast is a free resource dedicated to guiding you through the complex world of college admissions with as little stress as possible. I interview experts about college admissions, financial aid, scholarships, SAT & ACT prep, career success, and more to empower you to take control of your family’s college admissions process.
At this point, I’ve recorded nearly 100 episodes of the show so there’s a lot to take in! To help, I’ve created a guide to all of the episodes so far. You can download it by clicking the image below!
The episodes in the guide are organized in a few different ways so you can zero in on the information that’s most important to you!
- In the first few pages, the episodes are listed in order.
- Next, they’re organized by topic: Getting Into College, Paying for College, Succeeding in College & Beyond
- After that, I’ve included links to a few of my favorite episodes (in case you just want the highlight reel).
Dip your toe into the water and take in what you can. And, enjoy!
Listen Now: Welcome To The College Checklist Podcast
Never Miss An Episode
Subscribing to the show is the easiest way to ensure that you won’t miss any of the great information our guests share! Subscribing is easy!
Click either of the buttons below to subscribe to The College Checklist Podcast on iTunes or Google Play. Or type “The College Checklist” directly into whichever app you use to listen to podcasts and hit the subscribe button!
Since this is the first episode of the show, I talk. A lot. It won’t be like that in the future as most episodes will be interviews with college admissions experts.
what’s covered in this episode
- Why I started The College Checklist Podcast
- How families can use the podcast
- A little bit about me – Lauren Gaggioli – and my journey
- An apology for my co-host
- An overview of the new SAT and what we can expect from the College Board in 2016
I also promised, here’s a photo of my co-host (Gigi) who makes cameo appearances every now and then….
A Few Resources
Did you love The College Checklist? Please share it with your friends!