After nearly a decade teaching students how to get higher scores on the SAT & ACT, I can tell you that there is no substitute for official prep materials created by the test makers.
Below you’ll find a number of free test prep resources, including printable SAT & ACT practice tests that will help you prepare, plus a few additional resources that I’ve created to support you in the journey!
Need more help? I have test prep courses to fit every time frame and budget! Click here to learn more!
All the best,
Test Prep Planning Resources
- ACT & SAT Test Dates (2016-2017) (Click here for a printable PDF.)
- 20-Minute Testing Timeline Phone Consultation
- 5 Tips for Higher ACT Scores
- 9 Tips for Taking a Stellar ACT Practice Test
- Official ACT Practice Questions
- Official ACT Practice Test #1
- Official ACT Practice Test #2