After nearly a decade teaching students how to get higher scores on the SAT & ACT, I can tell you that there is no substitute for official prep materials created by the test makers.
Below you’ll find a number of free test prep resources, including printable SAT & ACT practice tests that will help you prepare, plus a few additional resources that I’ve created to support you in the journey!
All the best,
Test Prep Planning Resources
- ACT & SAT Test Dates (2017-2018) (Click here for a printable PDF.)
- How To Create A Stress-Free Testing Timeline
- ACT vs SAT – Which test is best for you?
Free ACT Test Prep Tools
- 5 Tips for Higher ACT Scores
- 8 Tips for Taking a Stellar ACT Practice Test
- Official ACT Practice Questions
- Official ACT Practice Test #1
- Official ACT Practice Test #2