Looking for an SAT practice test? You're in the right place!
Below you'll find information about upcoming SAT test dates and deadlines, as well as links to 2 printable SAT practice tests, free online SAT practice questions, the best SAT prep books, and my online SAT prep courses.
SAT Test Dates & Deadlines
SAT Test Date
SAT Scores Available
August 29, 2020
September 26, 2020
October 3, 2020
November 7, 2020
December 5, 2020
March 13, 2021
May 8, 2021
June 5, 2021
SAT Practice Tests & Practice Questions
The best practice materials are exams that come straight from the test maker, College Board. You can find 10 free SAT practice tests on College Board's website; however, I've linked to two of them below.
- Official SAT Practice Test #7 (Answer & Scoring Document)
- Official SAT Practice Test #8 (Answer & Scoring Document)
For additional official practice questions to supplement your SAT prep experience, click the appropriate link below.
- SAT Reading Practice Questions
- SAT Writing and Language Practice Questions
- SAT Math (Calculator Permitted) Practice Questions
- SAT Math (Calculator Not Permitted) Practice Questions
- SAT Essay Practice Questions
Access even more free SAT practice questions on Khan Academy's online SAT prep portal.
Best SAT Prep Book
The best SAT prep materials will always be the ones that come directly from the makers of the SAT. The Official SAT Study is just that, but you should know that the 10 free SAT practice tests available on the College Board website (linked above) are the same ones included in this book.
If you are considering preparing with my SAT Complete Package course, please note that I ship this book to you as a part of the course. Click here to learn more about how effective and stress-free a full SAT prep course can be.
*This is an Amazon affiliate link. I receive a small portion of your purchase for referring you; however, you will not be charged more for your purchase. Thank you for your support!
Discover A Powerful SAT Prep Ally
After helping hundreds of students raise their SAT scores over the last decade, I know that no two students are the same, therefore no two students need the exact same approach to test prep.
That's why I offer 2 distinct online SAT prep courses that can be custom-tailored to accommodate your busy schedule and help you achieve your specific SAT score goals.
Which online SAT prep course will you choose?
Discover simple, proven strategies to improve your SAT score in as few as 4 hours.
Includes over $200 in free bonuses!
Students fine-tune their test day approach via subject-level, strategy-focused on-demand video tutorials. The 4 hours of video tutorials may be supplemented with the included optional 10 day study guide with assigned practice questions and 1 full-length practice test.
The best fit for students who:
- don't have the time or energy to invest in a full SAT test prep course
- already completed a prep program with another company but haven't earned their strongest scores yet
- are taking their next SAT in less than 2 months
Challenge yourself, breakthrough your blocks, and earn your most remarkable SAT score yet.
Includes over $500 in free bonuses!
Students tackle a comprehensive review of the academic concepts tested on the SAT as well as rigorous lessons on target-score-specific strategies via on-demand video tutorials, practice questions, and 2 full-length practice tests. Includes prep books mailed to your doorstep!
The best fit for students who:
- are highly motivated to earn their highest possible SAT score with thorough preparation
- haven't officially begun to prepare and want to learn from an expert who knows the SAT inside and out
- are taking their next SAT in more than 2 months