Relax! Stress-Free ACT Prep Is Finally Here!
Online ACT prep courses so simple and powerful you’ll swear they're magic.
Higher Scores Test Prep's online ACT prep courses are designed with today's busy high school students in mind.
They're surprisingly fast, remarkably engaging, and ridiculously affordable.
Built on the strategic approach I've honed over more than a decade as a private ACT tutor, my online ACT prep programs deliver my most valuable score-boosting guidance at a fraction of the cost of private ACT tutoring paired with unparalleled flexibility so students can tackle lessons when they fit into their busy schedule.
Let's get 1 thing straight: you aren't the problem.
If your ACT scores aren't where you want them to be and you’re feeling frustrated or ashamed that you're struggling to improve, here's the dirty little secret that ACT doesn't want you to know...
The ACT is not your teacher's test.
When you take a test in school, you've spent a few weeks learning the material that will be tested, you know the format of the exam, and your teacher would be thrilled if you study and get an A.
In school, you've prepared, you know how you'll be tested, and the creator of the test is rooting for you to do well.
Not so with the ACT.
- Some of the information you'll need to know is a distant memory. (You covered some of it in middle school!)
- The test style and format isn't always clear. (ACT questions may seem straightforward, but - trust me - they're not.)
- The test maker is definitely not on your side. (The standardization process means it will be nearly impossible to get your highest possible score without insider knowledge.)
The ACT is designed so you can't accidentally stumble across your most amazing score. Sadly, though, most students believe they are somehow failing if they don't show up to their first exam and get a brag-worthy score sans studying.
Because of this dangerous preconceived notion, most students enter the test prep process feeling defeated, overwhelmed, and alone.
- They're frustrated that the concepts they are sure they know before sitting down to take an exam evaporate on test day.
- There's a daunting gap between the scores they feel they're capable of achieving and their official ACT results.
- They berate themselves, saying things like I'm just a bad test taker! or I'll never do well. Why bother trying?
Here's the good news: I can help!
Trust me. I get it. I work with students all the time who are starting from a place of hopelessness and desperation.
My gift is helping students get specific about their areas of struggle so they can actively and intentionally move their scores in a positive direction.
In my online ACT prep courses, I reveal the secret traps laid by ACT and prepare students to fight back and claim their best possible score.
With proven strategies and simple mindset shifts by their side, my students learn how to tackle their ACT exams with a newfound confidence that leads to stellar results.
Stress is the enemy of higher scores. And I am your ACT zen master.
When taking the ACT, having a unified approach to the exam is imperative. By working with me, you'll learn winning ACT strategies perfected in the testing room from an expert (that's me!) with over 11 years of experience teaching - and taking - the ACT.
Yes, you read that right. I still take the ACT as an adult. What can I say? I'm a nerd.
While online ACT prep with other test prep companies can be impersonal, I’ve taken measures to ensure that I get to know my students and their families.
With clear email communication to both parents and students, monitored comments below every video tutorial, and a Q&A portal with video feedback, I’ll be beside you every step of the way.
And, rest assured, as a small, family-owned and operated company, you will always be able to get in touch with me - the course creator, teacher, and still-test-taker - directly.
Lauren is such a competent, encouraging, and personal guide along the testing journey! Our family is so thrilled we chose to partner with her. We wholeheartedly recommend Higher Scores Test Prep!
I never thought that I could achieve a perfect ACT composite until my score was in front of me, and I know that my huge improvements are due to this program. I’m so grateful for your help!
I can’t tell you how grateful I am that we were able to work with you on test prep! Darius will be going to Wake Forest this fall - his #1 choice. And, because of his test scores, he got a great scholarship offer!
Let's get started!
I've prepared two amazing online ACT prep courses for you to choose from.
Whether you’re looking for quick, strategic support or prefer a complete ACT prep experience, I am here to guide you every step of the way.
Which on-demand ACT prep course will you choose?
Discover simple, proven strategies to improve your ACT score in as few as 4 hours.
Includes over $200 in free bonuses!
Students fine-tune their test day approach via subject-level, strategy-focused on-demand video tutorials. The 4 hours of video tutorials may be supplemented with the included optional 10 day study guide with assigned practice questions and 1 full-length practice test.
Suggested for students who:
- are taking their next ACT in less than 2 months from today
- don't have the time or energy to invest in a full ACT test prep course
- already completed a prep program with another company but haven't earned their strongest scores yet
Challenge yourself, breakthrough your blocks, and earn your most remarkable ACT score yet.
Includes over $500 in free bonuses!
Students tackle a comprehensive review of the academic concepts tested on the ACT as well as rigorous lessons on target-score-specific strategies via on-demand video tutorials, practice questions, and 2 full-length practice tests. Includes prep books mailed to your doorstep!
Suggested for students who:
- are taking their next ACT in more than 2 months from today
- are highly motivated to earn their highest possible ACT score with thorough preparation
- haven't officially begun to prepare and want to learn from an expert who knows the ACT inside and out