Here's How To Be Done with ACT & SAT Testing Fast & with a Score You're Proud Of
The college admissions process is a seemingly never-ending to do list. There’s so much to research and so much to decide on that it can be overwhelming.
But preparing for the ACT and SAT shouldn’t feel that way.
You just need a guide to help you see:
- how simple and straightforward this journey can be, and
- how fast you can get to the other side of testing with a score you’re proud of.
That’s where I come in...
Welcome to Higher Scores Test Prep! I'm so glad you're here!
Over the last 10 years, we've helped thousands of students to improve their ACT & SAT scores.
But, perhaps even more importantly, we've also shown them a way to leverage their higher scores to earn 5- and 6-figure merit aid and scholarship awards.
Diligent Higher Scores families have earned 1,000%+ returns on their investment in our test prep courses.
And now I want to share our secrets for success on the ACT & SAT with you because the sooner you begin your journey to higher scores, the sooner you can be done - with more free cash for college than you ever imagined possible.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
Choose Your Test
Choose Your Date
Choose Your Course
Step 1: Choose The Right Test For You
Selecting the right test is a critical step because it...
- Allows you to select the test that is your best fit. The ACT and SAT are not the same exam. Choosing the test that most aligns with your strength gives you more opportunities to improve your score.
- Is one of the few choices you get to make on the road to college. In studies, choice significantly increases motivation levels, so it’s a great opportunity to add gas to the motivation tank.
And you want that decision to be made based on facts, not information you've heard through the grapevine.
Here are a few considerations that can help you decide whether the ACT or SAT is right for you…
Need more help deciding which test is the best fit for you? Click here to compare the ACT and SAT in more detail.
Step 2: Choose The Perfect Test Date
There are 14 national test dates each year: 7 for the ACT and 7 for the SAT.
Here are all of the official, upcoming ACT & SAT test dates and deadlines. Which date is a good fit for you?
Upcoming ACT Dates, Deadlines, and Score Release Dates
ACT Test Date
Score Release Date
July 17, 2021
September 11, 2021
October 23, 2021
December 11, 2021
April 2, 2022
June 11, 2022
Upcoming SAT Dates, Deadlines, and Score Release Dates
SAT Test Date
Score Release Date
August 28, 2021
October 2, 2021
November 6, 2021
December 4, 2021
March 12, 2022
May 7, 2022
June 4, 2022
Step 3: Choose Your Prep Course
You wouldn’t scale Mount Everest without a sherpa. Even gold medalists have coaches.
Don’t go on the journey to higher scores alone.
Once you’ve decided which test to take and when to take it, it’s time to come up with a game plan for test day.
While the ACT & SAT can and should be studied for, they’re strategically designed so that you can’t accidentally stumble across your best score.
Your journey to higher scores will be much faster and more successful if:
- you have a clear, proven study plan from Day 1,
- you learn customizable subject-level strategies that get you the score you want,
- you can ask questions of an expert who knows the ACT & SAT inside and out, and
- you work with someone who ensures you don’t leave points on the table - a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars in merit aid.
Are you ready to get your higher score?